FBI Seeking Additional Information Regarding Brian Aalbers
The FBI Kansas City Division is asking for the public’s assistance regarding an ongoing investigation into Dr. Brian Aalbers.
Aalbers is a pediatric neurology specialist and is charged in the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri with one count of attempted production of child pornography. He is currently being held in federal custody.
Due to the nature of Aalbers’ profession and contact with children, the FBI is seeking the public’s assistance. If you have any additional information or concerns, please email Aalbersinvestigation@fbi.gov. Your response is voluntary but would be useful in the federal investigation.
If you believe you have relevant information to this investigation, please fill out this short form.
If you know of someone else who has relevant information, please encourage them to complete the form themselves.
The FBI is legally mandated to identify victims of federal crimes it investigates. Victims may be eligible for certain services, restitution, and rights under federal and/or state law. Your responses are voluntary but may be useful in the federal investigation and to identify you as a potential victim. Based on the responses provided, you may be contacted by the FBI and asked to provide additional information. All identities of victims will be kept confidential.
- DOJ Office for Victims of Crime - Help for Victims
- National Safe Place Network
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline | 800-273-8255
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN)
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
- FBI Help for Victims of Crime Brochure
- Caring for Kids: What Parents Need to Know About Sexual Abuse
- Adult Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- American Psychological Association Resources on Sexual Abuse